THANK YOU FOR REACHING OUT TO
THE CITY OF HUNTINGTON BEACH
Persons experiencing homeless and in need of services must have significant and verifiable ties to the City of Huntington Beach.
If you are experiencing homelessness and wish to request shelter or services through the Navigation Center (17642 Beach Boulevard):
- Contact the Huntington Beach Homeless Task Force Case Workers
[email protected] or (714) 536-5576
- Call 211 or visit www.211oc.org
All requests to utilize the Navigation Center must be approved by the Homeless Task Force and meet the following admission requirements to utilize the Navigation Center and its services:
- All individuals must be prescreened and receive a referral through HTF to be admitted (No walk ups).
- Clients must have significant and verifiable ties to the City.
- Clients must be actively engaged in the case management process and abide by all shelter guidelines.
- Clients who are registered as a Sexual or Arson Offender Registrants, or who have open felony warrants are prohibited from this facility. (Clients who fall into one of the above categories can contact the HTF Case Mangers for alternative referrals and resources.)
- Personal property is limited to one large storage bin and two large under-bed storage totes.
- All individuals must be able to meet all Activities of Daily Living (ADL).
If you have specific questions about staying in the Navigation Center, please contact the HTF Case Managers.
Inquire about personal property that may have been collected by HBPD:
- Huntington Beach Police Department Property Unit – (714) 536-5944
General hours of operation for the Homeless Task Force are Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Case Managers and Officers are located at the Police Department on 2000 Main Street and are generally available to consult with drop ins, without an appointment, on the following days:
- Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
For general information, call 714-836-7188 or email [email protected]